Re: [eigen] Spline Fitting

Hi Class,

I pushed your suggestion to the current development branch. There is
now a second fitting function which allows you to provide the knot
parameters.

Thanks for trying out the module and for the feedback. Feel free to
get back when you encounter other issues or possibilities for
improvement.

Regrads,
Hauke