[eigen] Spline Fitting

Hi!

I just took a look at the unsupported Spline module, which seems to have a lot of potential. Taking a
look at the examples in the test rountines, I was wondering, whether it is mandatory to re-calculate
the chord lengths after a spline has been fitted to the data (this is the way it is done in the
examples).

As far as I understand, cord lenghts are needed to evaluate the spline at a defined node. So would it
be useful to maybe pass the cord lengths vector to the SplineFitting::Interpolate as parameter
instead of creating a temporary there? This way the user could access them after the spline has been
created.

Regards
Claas