Re: [eigen] non-linear optimization test summary

Attached find the tests.

NonLinearOptimization.cpp is the updated tester, which outputs the results in the same format as the FORTRAN version, if CompareOutput is defined. Replace the original
 unsupported/test/NonLinearOptimization.cpp
with this file.

The .f files are the Fortran sources. Compile.bsh is a small bash script which can be used to compile the fortran code.

The .txt files contain the sample output on my machine using gcc-4.6. Running a diff on these files is an easy way to locate differences.

The variable IPROB is simply an internal integer, which I used for debugging. It can safely be ignored.

In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Claas