|Re: [eigen] non-linear optimization test summary|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] non-linear optimization test summary
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:43:12 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=p90bcJ793IIxWgOSgqH8jfSGERucHP9NzyP6/jc96Kk=; b=Y7YlNIGQBtsueRRicJhvjHVt4D49/krYW1wZZ56c2qJ/B0fLvHSDakcFaxIuUK4y9v 5VFFff8t9cJU/QDHMdLO58tVGDlqEbcmHea3j1DOCveAW6ym8dz20MNoyGHGMpmZmkvc UZSbpMkfyvpJX8Th3PcX8p9lgIJVBqynUxTR47KAV7E3mYMJuc06OA53eVfB1c7CbVcz wJyzIxGqAqBDzkCJeiWyfbVth9B84IuZTjd8RE9GlkML+4mIB49rWbIsZW/A+jl9b7eb DYdblMvhLiZw2fXhYZbd6EjS2irVCO6FCCPVkKB5qCw0IJnBu/JyHTFunqcEkhh6kZy4 FcIw==
I think the main raison is that we wanted to understand what was the
raison for these slight variations.... but I agree that they are small
enough so that there is nothing to worry about.
> If anybody is interested in the results, I can post them along with the
> modified code that produced them.
yes please, that's interesting to us.
> 2010/6/15 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Oh wait I know why it must now be looking "better" on the dashboard: I
>> un-split the NonLinear test, so instead of 4 separate test failures,
>> you now see 1.
>> I unsplit it because it was split in such a way that all the channels
>> were compiling the same code (partly because the subtests weren't
>> templated, hence were always compiled !!) making this most very test
>> be compiled 16 times.