|Re: [eigen] News on sparse modules and 3.1 beta 1 on Monday|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] News on sparse modules and 3.1 beta 1 on Monday
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 12:21:13 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=+xL+tsm5nyElrI0ypAa7HkOm9hsiVtO2kjuoOTVGf34=; b=gEdqSekyIJo1+zkiPsiWP4gbFUsKf17xXn6V9y3U7crwhD1rzuuESuDqvzaJm5dHa5 GfC5qcT3lIyKrQQecYQiOZ50AtTfheBt7w/U6Yl0iSSnymt91jZVya4hY+gqLrO5M7bz i6fO/DZw3CwyzCVV6Y7HW1+4OkjfbCJD3wvSY=
On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Gael Guennebaud
> On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Christoph Hertzberg
> <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Do you plan to keep _valuePtr(), etc? They are marked as internal, however
>> they are very handy when interacting with other libraries.
> Good point, I forgot about them. Actually I plan to make them official
> and remove the "_" prefix.