|[eigen] 3.0.4 and 2.0.17 tomorrow?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] 3.0.4 and 2.0.17 tomorrow?
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:10:47 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=37ms6aTaNYU24dMUhvfjrGQJrGyqJkKB0JgV3xLnadw=; b=V+vDJ0br/VR5brBxRz629wbWUl44cyKJs1Zlx/D49jBw+wF5l9S6NHjpGRbY5R+kRa YPR8vaofKkFhXIle6wsQeWK4CMFgfCSTHXt9lMvNdOHJVGqKTlsjhjGBuaWFC1gQd188 ZVH62Z7L1Apu4cs870ykPR2XWkuWK3pwKjAIQ=
It seems that the 3.0 branch is very stable now, so if nobody objects
we'll release 3.0.4 tomorrow.
Also, a significant bug fix to aligned_allocator has gone in the 2.0
branch. If nobody objects, I'll review and test it, and release 2.0.17
at the same time tomorrow/