|Re: [eigen] 3.0.4 coming soon, testing appreciated|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.0.4 coming soon, testing appreciated
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:56:19 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=GxRPM0BMlBdRAN6TrjGdTfAz1hqKktIWdbjPW5YWuy4=; b=mTAJ9/pnJM5NgrmYegOguHTrR+o9796X0jGVBYEWBFKSIWJoD2oDNdPziI56HaA/3w mL/bn8QeetUa7gSHXQo1RbRF0wfrkmkGPaw26gp3e0WDFXAe6i9I2Puw/+D8Hvrmk6+w qSpuY/50g6ZgbuZtTqa1qhdG4Ni1JSxFqe8HQ=
I had the same issue without cross compiling. Updating clang (not
cmake) fixed the issue.
On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Márton Danóczy <marton78@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Interesting, that means that there is a bug in /FindStandardMathLibrary.cmake.
> I guess it's because I'm cross-compiling: building on OSX/x64 but for