|Re: [eigen] buildtests fail with gcc, icc, suncc and mingw (3.0.4/Debian/amd64)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] buildtests fail with gcc, icc, suncc and mingw (3.0.4/Debian/amd64)
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:37:22 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=eJ5BbVC2wg7rfC5NWHWvIUZgiey2ZayE62VjNcLnrWQ=; b=OlzTwI7CMApDeMaRnnkJZVLiXlzervwkzULbTWxFcAI3vHAnERbTagjkCG5uOLeb4b BGAJmkfjQseEXYZIjdEhB1kHuca2Vb0XYkmMFX8oT66jWXOUtg94qomcHDLjzv9M/yHx LiU5sdnAwFGmao4GuJmPSGlZfuu35Tiij4U20=
It seems that the compilation flags of the blas interface are not
properly configured by cmake for your system, what's the cmake
Nevertheless, this blas interface is not needed for using Eigen, since
Eigen is a header only library. You can still compile and run the main
tests as follow:
from your build dir:
hope that helps,
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Nicolas Limare
> Hi, and thanks for the answer
>> I am a Debian maintainer of eigen3.
>> eigen3-3.0.4 was successfully built on all available platforms .
>>  https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=eigen3
> I see no build log for the amd64 platform, but I am not very familiar
> with the buildd nterface.
> I see libeigen3-dev does not include the blas Fortran code and has no
> dependencies on blas nor on gfortran . As the gcc/icc issues I am
> facing seem related to the Fortran compilation step, how can I disable
> the blas compilation when testing Eigen?
>  http://packages.debian.org/sid/libeigen3-dev
> Finally, I am more interested in shipping Eigen with some code than in
> using it on my system, so my concern is the portability of Eigen, not
> must its availability for my own Debian.
> Nicolas LIMARE
> http://nicolas.limare.net/ pgp:0xFA423F4F
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----