Re: [eigen] buildtests fail with gcc, icc, suncc and mingw (3.0.4/Debian/amd64)

It seems that the compilation flags of the blas interface are not
properly configured by cmake for your system, what's the cmake
version?

Nevertheless, this blas interface is not needed for using Eigen, since
Eigen is a header only library. You can still compile and run the main
tests as follow:

from your build dir:

cd test
make