Re: [eigen] buildtests fail with gcc, icc, suncc and mingw (3.0.4/Debian/amd64)

Hi, and thanks for the answer

> I am a Debian maintainer of eigen3.
> eigen3-3.0.4 was successfully built on all available platforms [1].
> [1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=eigen3

I see no build log for the amd64 platform, but I am not very familiar
with the buildd nterface.

I see libeigen3-dev does not include the blas Fortran code and has no
dependencies on blas nor on gfortran [2]. As the gcc/icc issues I am
facing seem related to the Fortran compilation step, how can I disable
the blas compilation when testing Eigen?

[2] http://packages.debian.org/sid/libeigen3-dev

Finally, I am more interested in shipping Eigen with some code than in
using it on my system, so my concern is the portability of Eigen, not
must its availability for my own Debian.

--
Nicolas LIMARE
http://nicolas.limare.net/                         pgp:0xFA423F4F