|Re: [eigen] 3.0.4 coming soon, testing appreciated|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.0.4 coming soon, testing appreciated
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:43:12 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DkATsj8sDO2o7L+FhBuAPa5O9CC3s4yOT2DlczltUHY=; b=F7Y7WeutuqPalMLNizcLxoekiSgmYcCwro3WyEtespz4FWBgpMvDJINzF+YBSppMd2 6CFyMI7Sz79njCCyeBuEH71xmjgzzU5j4WNcOxd3Uzz5d/75qWlT+NYfTTV7B2QFdjX1 7IKo3BJK9CiNPW8jdua/7yAwQzFDATdZzc4lg=
2011/11/21 Márton Danóczy <marton78@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Can you try to figure what is the name of the standard math library on
>> your system?
>> The code is in cmake/FindStandardMathLibrary.cmake.
> OK, it works with
> set(STANDARD_MATH_LIBRARY "m")
> set(STANDARD_MATH_LIBRARY_FOUND TRUE)
Interesting, that means that there is a bug in /FindStandardMathLibrary.cmake.
> That is, make check compiles the tests. I'll yet have to figure out
> how to deploy the executables on the device and run them. First I'll
> try to scp the whole test directory and run all files in a for loop.