[eigen] inverse() method for TriangularView class?

The TriangularView class has solve methods but not an explicit inverse
method, which could be as simple as
solve(DenseMatrixType::Identity(cols(), cols())) (at least I think
that is how one would write the general form, but I'm not sure).  If
one wanted to get fancier there may be a slight advantage in taking
account of the triangularity of the returned value and solving reduced
linear systems for each column, as is done in the Lapack *trtri
subroutines.

Has such a method been considered, or even implemented and I have
somehow managed to overlook it?