|Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0.3 released!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0.3 released!
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 08:54:48 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ncYQ6bNz25ZLOoPDse623qq0ZemY2n4cM733MojJYiU=; b=E2VNOkWup0tYa2qfybR96Q+e061/yUBP2LQlIpUKwNZDLfRaEOc8bdihz3mIjSKpwm glIXX2vCiAY7RPS1Udf6+4582XzE0o86m0V/IEhAQOy34WfvsSHUV1y21mMnRAvmMXa4 Yr62uOHCbh/BD/q4r+0cetRK/N3NPSf+WtD+g=
Yes, thanks a lot!
2011/10/6 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> thanks a lot for doing this release :)
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 9:56 PM, Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Eigen 3.0.3 has just been released.
>> The source archive is at: http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/3.0.3.tar..bz2
>> This release fixes Eigen2 support which was broken by the previous release
>> and a potentially serious bug in the evaluation of certain product
>> expressions of a rare type. There are also some more minor fixes.
>> Changes since 3.0.2:
>> * Fix compilation errors when Eigen2 support is enabled.
>> * Fix bug in evaluating expressions of the form
>> matrix1 * matrix2 * scalar1 * scalar2.
>> * Fix solve using LDLT for singular matrices if solution exists.
>> * Fix infinite loop when computing SVD of some matrices with very
>> small numbers.
>> * Allow user to specify pkgconfig destination.
>> * Several improvements to the documentation.