|Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0.3 released!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0.3 released!
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 00:08:16 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=e9ESqF13PEWLnrRntgmZMAT9AVS+5fiLdc7AUouRGP0=; b=v2rWYxSuNkV4g6/ovqvcQ8LoKiSrUk/S7WkHcdjDRYQ3hoTpT/ksKzdch/FpPOsXG2 XqWXk49Bqhe6CR0Mr50nQiyIUmqabTJIwWp8TW63fAMHI+ViR9zcecW/o7hviBCnR0Qd 0NG1Ixd0QIHL29MAd36QNQ6kpdfr/J48iglNw=
thanks a lot for doing this release :)
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 9:56 PM, Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Eigen 3.0.3 has just been released.
> The source archive is at: http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/3.0.3.tar.bz2
> This release fixes Eigen2 support which was broken by the previous release
> and a potentially serious bug in the evaluation of certain product
> expressions of a rare type. There are also some more minor fixes.
> Changes since 3.0.2:
> * Fix compilation errors when Eigen2 support is enabled.
> * Fix bug in evaluating expressions of the form
> matrix1 * matrix2 * scalar1 * scalar2.
> * Fix solve using LDLT for singular matrices if solution exists.
> * Fix infinite loop when computing SVD of some matrices with very
> small numbers.
> * Allow user to specify pkgconfig destination.
> * Several improvements to the documentation.