|Re: [eigen] Dongarra's "Freely Available Software for Linear Algebra"?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Dongarra's "Freely Available Software for Linear Algebra"?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:02:25 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=koe9rLnnWyiVyVQTA8h1M0iig5yt4nrBdFmfzxA86Y4=; b=SeyYMQgF5uFf+lJpz/IMhDe+xJEtXzL9CJ0FxotpB0Ek+H0DSNSGxVqGUCXXTzhBwt /a1yEhkB+1eYu3TruElfuF51t/QX6pYHDQ6uj5shH5rhzrX0iEIhyjuTk5n7paD0nm+E ufMBO9B24hn2pGXXpWwR/OOOxBalbVkpLNT8w=
thanks for the suggestion, I've just sent an email to John about it.
On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dongarra (of LAPACK fame) maintains a list of freely available linear
> algebra software. The list is
> kept at http://www.netlib.org/utk/people/JackDongarra/la-sw.html and
> is regularly circulated and used by folks like NA Digest subscribers
> It'd be very worthwhile from a visibility perspective to submit Eigen
> to them. I don't know the Eigen feature list well enough to be able
> to do it (correctly) myself.
> - Rhys