|Re: [eigen] Dongarra's "Freely Available Software for Linear Algebra"?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Dongarra's "Freely Available Software for Linear Algebra"?
- From: Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:58:50 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BzSVjmVUZvCAy1cIUNQO5unl4+DPRIp/hN4XgKA2x50=; b=tUXBRIWDhQeF28VoSfxPo1InNkZCJPkFV2KrkW0MzNSB/WqYAlCBUfdGNzBydm+9Ph tvaVfCx0cYKnG6c0jlpFaoiRWEK93ohGcLP09PFkdfrmcCkFp5bqHFVx3Adr9fDRCsig HPJrA+cfHlyX5s1c//OUoWf4ae+HRgjOzXewA=
It's already updated.
On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 4:02 PM, Gael Guennebaud
> thanks for the suggestion, I've just sent an email to John about it.
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Dongarra (of LAPACK fame) maintains a list of freely available linear
>> algebra software. The list is
>> kept at http://www.netlib.org/utk/people/JackDongarra/la-sw.html and
>> is regularly circulated and used by folks like NA Digest subscribers
>> It'd be very worthwhile from a visibility perspective to submit Eigen
>> to them. I don't know the Eigen feature list well enough to be able
>> to do it (correctly) myself.
>> - Rhys