Re: [eigen] Failing tests in 3.0.2 release

Yes that's sad but I've already wasted days on these crappy compilers,
and when GCC 4.2.1 has a code generation bug that affects us but fixed
in let's say 4.2.2, then there is nothing we can do to support 4.2.1.
Same for Mac' Clang. I wasted 3 hours on it yesterday with no sense
segfaults.

PS: I've a macbook pro now....

gael