|Re: [eigen] Failing tests in 3.0.2 release|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Failing tests in 3.0.2 release
- From: Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:11:53 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=2pmDw1mQZvpDR8ZJCgQ8LpmMTkoXo2So6zM9XWDt+98=; b=vsR17VDnGAfUgQswYzR8RR7xMXb+2BNry6nk6Yh2lBzTR8uBWtzl4z1jDFrREJbnJu nACUAoprztucQqnf0eDBUfP/Y+XpqRhxbfuaVKBgGr9G/LDBAp7ycDkytCskXwt7uSpg I1dGsKVOUwVBEX1UoYL55eO+VRj1bJjjq62bs=
On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2011/9/21 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Yes that's sad but I've already wasted days on these crappy compilers...
> The thought of you losing hours or days on bugs in Mac's versions of
> Clang or GCC is absolutely disheartening to me!
Hear hear. It feels wrong for a talented LGPL library developer to
waste time working around old compiler bugs that a commercial vendor
still ships because that highly profitable commercial vendor does not
want to give back to the larger FOSS community.