Re: [eigen] Failing tests in 3.0.2 release

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2011/9/21 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Yes that's sad but I've already wasted days on these crappy compilers...
>
> The thought of you losing hours or days on bugs in Mac's versions of
> Clang or GCC is absolutely disheartening to me!

Hear hear.  It feels wrong for a talented LGPL library developer to
waste time working around old compiler bugs that a commercial vendor
still ships because that highly profitable commercial vendor does not
want to give back to the larger FOSS community.

- Rhys