[eigen] constants for things like JacobiRotation

Hello,

"It would be great to have" (tm) constants for things like JacobiRotation.

Can the compiler optimize such a thing without calling the JacobiRotation ctor each time the code goes through ?

JacobiRotation<Scalar> v;

v = JacobiRotation<Scalar>(1,0);

Is it possible to add some constants, probably within the JacobiRotation class itself so that we can do things like

v = JacobiRotation<Scalar>::Identity;

or

v = JacobiRotation<Scalar>::RotationSymmetry;

I'm sure there are other classes where this could be useful.

greetings,

Thomas

--

Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>