|Re: [eigen] 3.0.2 next week?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.0.2 next week?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:53:52 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OX9RghWu58ZxDxpozoWJONm/u49OLe2sltdxuRezZRY=; b=hIN/hYtzPOE+OApvBX4EJrZZ6PQUV94v+r6xBdBt9IINR0z9R7xjEpbxp/8hCZeMF7 P8Wp4MWk6kWfLIvH8Ftl9jZ56nUlWzntBTcnuvhaGPdV8G0YTkA8Q/tfSaTCkftJL4cC /Q1V/aCYjPUCNxBMamNqfsdfPro44JDWdRHis=
you can simply run ctest in the respective build directory.
thanks for the help
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:38 AM, Pavel Holoborodko
> I tried to test Eigen with MSVC2010.
> To run tests I've used (after cmake):
> msbuild.exe /t:Rebuild /p:Configuration=Release check.vcxproj /m:2
> I believe this is equivalent to "make check" on msvc.
> All core tests have been compiled nicely after two hours. (Compiler
> generated 50 errors for unsupported\test\matrix_square_root_4 though)
> And now a stupid question - how to run all tests?
> There is a check.sh script, but it is useless on Windows... I've
> I would appreciate if someone would teach me on how to do this.
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> You probably got the same problem as me : some errors while uploading the
>> results, as shown here:
>> Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> On Friday 26 August 2011 02:15:05 FMDSPAM wrote:
>> > I run my (old) cdash configuration (hopefully) with fresh source code
>> > (Rev 2411).
>> > Some Test failed (see below). But the dash board doesn't see them.
>> > What went wrong?