Re: [eigen] 3.0.2 next week?

I tried to test Eigen with MSVC2010.

To run tests I've used (after cmake):
msbuild.exe /t:Rebuild /p:Configuration=Release check.vcxproj /m:2

I believe this is equivalent to "make check" on msvc.

All core tests have been compiled nicely after two hours. (Compiler generated 50 errors for unsupported\test\matrix_square_root_4 though)

And now a stupid question - how to run all tests?

There is a check.sh script, but it is useless on Windows... I've

I would appreciate if someone would teach me on how to do this.