|Re: [eigen] 3.0.2 next week?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.0.2 next week?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:53:12 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=n0MIKjU6u7yVq7SfGEJHzVcwrelDa/onm7UHYqjbD8s=; b=xeTXDkMoi2KbdmwI6A2nWcFrntlndjIIg9ZJJXlYSxhKM1wG/+clK6QX5PeVGBDKEy qDDzDnFxVoMFNeAhGUaXnsCVg3LHy5t1Gr+OI4l0nGW4Hd7wvCcnx9/sNiosGz4G2v9E V32ll2duZGxMEWH5tdaoI3mVA7Vi0ZujVBoAk=
I also run the tests on gcc 4.3, 4.5, and 4.6 and ICC 12 with various
options (32/64/SSE,OpenMP,RowMajor) with success.
The main unknows for actually doing the release is about MSVC. Can
anybody with windows and MSVC could give us a hand here?
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 100% tests pass here in 2 configurations:
> * default options (GCC 4.6.1 / linux / x86-64)
> * with EIGEN_DEFAULT_TO_ROW_MAJOR
> 2011/8/19 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Great, that works for me.
>> 2011/8/19 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Hi all,
>>> the 3.0.x branch already contains 18 fixes since the last 3.0.1
>>> release. Therefore I suggest to release 3.0.2 next week, let's say on
>>> Thursday 25.
>>> As usual, results of the unit tests on various platform would be very
>>> appreciated. (http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests).