|Re: [eigen] 3.0.2 next week?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.0.2 next week?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:20:02 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=lZcR8Ji/cywL/0mIoNK8J8WHHKv32csCtbeVvavZZLs=; b=mYNxJ92bahe8QbWHU8KpWA02COEY+A4LAokWLdJBiPxuE9feUW6bDhLiARe4dYoUc3 dxe1vy3h7+RTwYFg8r6cgWO7umuhJWIvNgDDGAZGYQnqPTUNz+2fHA3/vVwLrAoLDqQM 7JN9IQURZHxgTL2+ctx9ktxbO7dAo0hMEbRTY=
ok, so that would mean that the cwiseop_*, stddeque_* did not compile
with your configuration. That sounds bad. Could you try to compile one
of each, e.g., cwiseop_1 and stddeque_1 and report the compiler
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 9:49 AM, FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 26.08.2011 02:40, schrieb Benoit Jacob:
> Not sure what "Not Run" means. What's happening if you just do the MSVC
> equivalent of "make check" ?
> Same as Pavel said (in this thrad below):
> "Not Run" means "Exe not found" means "Not compiled".
> Unfortunatly the log files (e.g. "...\nightly_\Testing\Temporary\of my
> forme\LastSubmit_20110825-2107.log") of my former MSVC-2008 test run are
> overwritten by the later MSVC-2010 run.