|Re: [eigen] 3.0.2 next week?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.0.2 next week?
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:40:03 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=oz1fS537WMZKkwoDiCY5rwWCwKNjuSZYtOz+m+3Iy2E=; b=yCV94QPY8ei1K7QGLiXWIDl9gSDYFMHEaapSOlmb7dli2FSpVu6Y9NPJHPnFVJpRAx k47ncO4QDnTLoq1rr1wNtwcGhScRLxu6mlLjq+vRrB0dwHLUhPDi5V2Viqj5pkkPnhMq BvVR1ECqvqCJYKlLxLBX5DPJEdkC0x7zyIRYA=
2011/8/25 FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Am 25.08.2011 17:53, schrieb Gael Guennebaud:
> I also run the tests on gcc 4.3, 4.5, and 4.6 and ICC 12 with various
> options (32/64/SSE,OpenMP,RowMajor) with success.
> The main unknows for actually doing the release is about MSVC. Can
> anybody with windows and MSVC could give us a hand here?
> I run my (old) cdash configuration (hopefully) with fresh source code (Rev
> Some Test failed (see below). But the dash board doesn't see them.
The dashboard has lots of trouble lately, I get many weird emails from it.
> What went wrong?
> 98% tests passed, 11 tests failed out of 573
> Total Test time (real) = 516.54 sec
> The following tests FAILED:
> 41 - cwiseop_1 (Not Run)
> 42 - cwiseop_2 (Not Run)
> 43 - cwiseop_3 (Not Run)
> 44 - cwiseop_4 (Not Run)
> 45 - cwiseop_5 (Not Run)
> 46 - cwiseop_6 (Not Run)
> 436 - stddeque_1 (Not Run)
> 437 - stddeque_2 (Not Run)
> 439 - stddeque_4 (Not Run)
> 440 - stddeque_5 (Not Run)
Not sure what "Not Run" means. What's happening if you just do the
MSVC equivalent of "make check" ?
> 497 - nullary_7 (Failed)
> Performing coverage
> Cannot find any coverage files. Ignoring Coverage request.
> Submit files (using http)
> Using HTTP submit method
> Drop site:http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/CDash/submit.php?project=Eigen
> Uploaded: C:/Develop/cdash/nightly_/Testing/20110825-1615/Build.xml
> Uploaded: C:/Develop/cdash/nightly_/Testing/20110825-1615/Configure.xml
> Uploaded: C:/Develop/cdash/nightly_/Testing/20110825-1615/Test.xml
> Submission successful
> Errors while running CTest