[eigen] Backend interface to BLAS, LAPACK

Hi.  I've just started using Eigen (thanks for developing it, by the way), but one of the reasons I was hesitant was because it does not interface with parallel optimized BLAS and LAPACK libraries (I use Intel MKL).  I noticed on the "to do" list on the home page that building this kind of interface is something that others would consider useful, and I agree.

Is anyone working on this project?  And if not, can you give me a sense of what skills, knowledge and effort this kind of development would entail?  I admit that I am brand new at C++, but I could see this project as a way to get some experience with it.

Thanks,

Michael Braun
braunm _at_ mit.edu