Re: [eigen] Forward declarations

that's not so easy because I see that OpenQube headers typically
contains functions returning Eigen::Vector3d objects by value or
classes having Eigen's objects as members. That means the compiler has
to know what is, e.g., a Eigen::Vector3d so I'm afraid simple forward
declarations won't help.

Gael