Re: [eigen] plea for a new feature to help debugging

I was going to be the same: this is the way that our asserts are meant
to be used.

Like this:

g++ myprogram.cpp -g3 -I eigen -o myprogram

$ gdb ./myprogram
> run
Program received SIGABRT, "oops ! you did an out-of-range coeff access!"
> backtrace
there goes your whole backtrace, will all the local variables and
debug info you could ask for :)

Benoit