[eigen] introducing failtest

I've just checked in a new test suite, to check stuff that should fail
to build. It's called 'failtest'. It's implemented directly in CMake.

It's disabled by default. To run it, do:

cmake -DEIGEN_FAILTEST=ON

Each failtest is built twice, once with -DEIGEN_SHOULD_FAIL_TO_BUILD
and once without.

This may not seem related to the upcoming beta3 release at first
glance, so let me explain why i've been working on this. MSVC fixes in
bug 156 seem to require to change stuff that was introduced in
relation to bug 54, const correctness. These new tests should ensure
that we don't introduce regressions there.