Re: [eigen] plea for a new feature to help debugging

This is correct, as macro expension occurs before the code is compiled and this before the function is inlined.

Current debuggers can stop when an exception is raised/..., and in this case, you would have a complete traceback of what actually happened. So I suggest you try those tools, because there are far better than logs.

Matthieu