Re: [eigen] inconsistency in fast eigen decomposition

he is not using something which is officially in eigen, but a function
which is in bench/eig33.cpp that I added for benchmarking purpose and
possible inclusion in Eigen in the future. The main question is how to
integrate it (option of SelfAdjointEigenSolver, a new class, both...)
That can be discussed for 3.1 since there already is a template
Options parameter in SelfAdjointEigenSolver.

gael