|Re: [eigen] Transform: did I miss something|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Transform: did I miss something
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:43:52 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=XNh0JCoA8f48RvdQFEuif4Ck+ZI3LsXukHQsj+lJk9U=; b=oggpDM/tZsJWDyVh/7FZ5obQSPDa5fakqCQDhH5lBT2kByiUP0R8TVws82KMz9i53r p2UAx1KNpS/2KOqrBJ31VcO/vsaLBwD3VIF3lEidVBHNY9Q2Wu2ycDfR+8KLnWYUeByG EqIIGPLET2BSgPELPa/HOZmFlB/dbZHbusBpc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=wcxt474fxuToY4jAh62A31hPOg6wwydTxIXMz0Cab9CeZ8BTQQVyXoxTfEc1BKkX2y mxjozyhB+ZcXlxp3GCCui50GUlInyEDSMbfATmQaaE2BCA/meH68XUqO2ju2B03Hdwqv zzmcXTvKGUzI2dyHI/PfBCwnyIX6tH8Ui8PUk=
thank you for your feedback.
you are right the Transform class evolved multiple times thus the few
inconsistencies you found. We first moved to Projective which looked
safer to finally no default at all to make sure the user picks the
best solution for his use case.
I'll fix the doc asap.
On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Manuel Yguel <manuel.yguel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> did I miss something with the re-factoring of the Transform class?
> Reading the code, it seems that the Mode and Options parameters have
> lost their default values.
> If this is the case, the doc is outdated.
> Anyhow, if this is not the case, I would love to know how this is
> achieved, since it is a new template trick that I would love to
> Furthermore it seems to me that there is an inconsistency between the
> class doc explaining that Affine is the default and the "Porting from
> Eigen2 to Eigen3" doc page explaining that Projective is the default.
> It sounds like the traces of an old zombie...
> - best regards,