Re: [eigen] Transform: did I miss something

H Manuel,

thank you for your feedback.

you are right the Transform class evolved multiple times thus the few
inconsistencies you found. We first moved to Projective which looked
safer to finally no default at all to make sure the user picks the
best solution for his use case.

I'll fix the doc asap.

gael