[eigen] MSVC 2010 64bit users needed

it would be great if anybody out there could confirm a few issues we
seem to have with MSVC 2010 64 bit builds.

The failing tests can be found here:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=4929

The problem is that currently I am the only one who can produce this issue.

Any verification would be very welcome right now -- in case it is only
my machine which causes trouble we could most likely release the next
beta version.

You do not even need to run the full test suite, but only those tests
which failed.

Just be sure to test in Relese or RelWithDebInfo modes, and be sure to
use either the same seeds or to run the tests several times.

Thanks,
- Hauke