[eigen] Transform: did I miss something

Hello,
did I miss something with the re-factoring of the Transform class?
Reading the code, it seems that the Mode and Options parameters have
lost their default values.
If this is the case, the doc is outdated.
Anyhow, if this is not the case, I would love to know how this is
achieved, since it is a new template trick that I would love to
understand.
Furthermore it seems to me that there is an inconsistency between the
class doc explaining that Affine is the default and the "Porting from
Eigen2 to Eigen3" doc page explaining that Projective is the default.
It sounds like the traces of an old zombie...

- best regards,

--
Manuel
Strasbourg/Karlsruhe