|Re: [eigen] Re: MSVC 2010 64bit users needed|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Re: MSVC 2010 64bit users needed
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 10:24:56 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=/FCejUmGO3lldaM8UtyjXqiGWdTogYCG4zAGKrk2ipc=; b=SpQcfQkec1flJoHGdxAOn1PdNn8I0TRINcUdDglWGb6/ZxAy8CpI6IfFaNR8F7E0qi G1FOfqBgfF69F1TxXGgzBOkTgnXWhHG4z481M8bN4MwI8HbF6bkg0MtQO1/1mXwcsevC 7F8epUbIQXR1XM84fmRVOG+NhGoj8k0eOBzPo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=H1Np8neT/hNYKmscC6AmTOQBWc9/CEga0hWoXe7jUpGeKs9ZzJ8DPvneOdPu5bEFLi qgSp0AZ2ZyRpimsEhRnrKJaaFO2N41k3DegyuFUHFNsJ1o8FJKL0o07eTqLhOZInkroT gZcb0BePN5hrKdf13PMnUwHnsvAB27YaaHzKo=
2011/2/12 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Basil,
> Thanks a lot for testing this!
> I see that you found my batch script for the CDash submissions. That's
> great. Hopefully we will find at some point some time to simplify unit
> test submissions - e.g. by just building the "Experimental" target.
> Regarding the MSVC bug, I hope that we can fix this one in March on
> our meeting.
This is a bigger priority than that: I don't think that we can release
3.0 final with it. It already feels weird to release beta3 today with
> Since your compiler version is even newer than mine, it
> seems to be a valid assumption that all new compilers are broken which
> means for us that we need a fix. Unfortunately, we can not even submit
> a bug report to MS unless we can reproduce the bug in a small self
> contained example.
> - Hauke
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Basil Fierz <basil.fierz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi Hauke,
>> I have tested the head using VS 2010 SP1 beta (x64):
>> The tests you mentioned failed on my machine, addionally the "qr_1" failed
>> with a segfault.
>> -----Original Message----- From: Hauke Heibel
>> Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 3:36 PM
>> To: Eigen
>> Subject: [eigen] Re: MSVC 2010 64bit users needed
>> Ok, I tested on two other machines.
>> 1) working (confiremd by Gael and a colleague of mine)
>> MSVC version 10.0.30319.1 RTMRel
>> 2) failing (confirmed on my machine and on my colleague's)
>> MSVC version 10.0.30319.341 RTMLDR
>> AFAIK, the latter version number belongs to the "Team Foundation
>> Server" IDE and the other one to the stand alone IDE.
>> - Hauke