Re: [eigen] Re: MSVC 2010 64bit users needed

Hi Basil,

Thanks a lot for testing this!

I see that you found my batch script for the CDash submissions. That's
great. Hopefully we will find at some point some time to simplify unit
test submissions - e.g. by just building the "Experimental" target.

Regarding the MSVC bug, I hope that we can fix this one in March on
our meeting. Since your compiler version is even newer than mine, it
seems to be a valid assumption that all new compilers are broken which
means for us that we need a fix. Unfortunately, we can not even submit
a bug report to MS unless we can reproduce the bug in a small self
contained example.

- Hauke