Re: [eigen] Re: Documentation patch

I had a look at the two problems.
In the doc I wanted to emphasize a precision problem with floats, and
a polynomial of degree 6 is the smallest I can reasonably use to show
that problem.
But perhaps it is not the right thing to have in the doc... Let me know.
For the unit tests, I tested the solver for degrees going randomly
between 9 and 45.
I wanted to see practically how that precision problem was scalling
with the degree.
(it is probably not usefull at all and I commit a change decreasing
the maximum degree to 13, it will be big enough to catch a bug), sorry
for the inconvenience.

- best regards

Manuel