Re: [eigen] Re: Documentation patch

ah.. 'make doc' still fails on my server.. because:

[ 0%] Building CXX object unsupported/doc/examples/CMakeFiles/example_PolynomialSolver1.dir/PolynomialSolver1.cpp.o

virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory

Seems that eigen needs more ram than previously. I've raised the ram limit for users on my server from 700M to 1024M and now it works again. 900M was not enough.

thx for reporting..

++

Thomas

--