[eigen] Re: introducing the Eigen2 support stages

Another update:

The biggest remaining chunk was the Geometry module, as it is replete
with hard API incompatibilities. I've solved this by importing a copy
of Eigen2's Geometry module. So the RESOLVE_API_CONFLICTS stage
becomes really, really useful here.

By tomorrow, stuff should be mostly finished, except for the Sparse module.

Benoit