[eigen] Re: Index type for PermutationMatrix and Transpositions

oops, sorry what I said is not entirely correct. PermutationMatrix
already use "int". The Transpositions class, however, uses DenseIndex.
So I'll just use int everywhere and add a third "typename IndexType"
template argument defaulting to "int" just in case someone want to use
them on very big vectors.

gael