Re: [eigen] about eigen's documentation's license

yes, if we can keep the same license for the code and documentation
that's definitely the best to do.

The LICENSING.txt file could also contains our current licensing faq,
or, in other words we could simply extend the current FAQ, and to
avoid duplication we could move it into a LICENSING.txt file and
include it on the web page using such automatic link:

https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/raw/tip/LICENSING.txt

gael