Re: [eigen] Submission of two patches for Eigen 3

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
By the way, I believe that the Qt alignment stuff is not needed
anymore as of Qt 4.7 (I talked to Thiago a while ago about it, and I
believe he fixed it my letting Qt use alignas()).

I don't use this feature, but wouldn't this leave Qt < 4.7 users out in the wild?. If I was a Qt < 4.7 user, I wouldn't want to enable EIGEN2_SUPPORT for a feature that is more related to the Qt version than to the Eigen version. Or am I missing the point?.

Adolfo.

Is it time to kill QtAlignedMalloc (move it to EIGEN2_SUPPORT) ?

Benoit

--
Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian, Ph. D.

Robotics engineer
PAL ROBOTICS S.L
http://www.pal-robotics.com
Tel. +34.93.414.53.47
Fax.+34.93.209.11.09

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the accompanying document(s) may contain confidential information which is privileged and intended only for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and/or accompanying document(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender at the above e-mail address.