Re: [eigen] Submission of two patches for Eigen 3

By the way, I believe that the Qt alignment stuff is not needed
anymore as of Qt 4.7 (I talked to Thiago a while ago about it, and I
believe he fixed it my letting Qt use alignas()).

Is it time to kill QtAlignedMalloc (move it to EIGEN2_SUPPORT) ?

Benoit