[eigen] Eigen 3.0 Final Version

Hello,
I use Eigen 3.0 Beta 2 in our projects, but before release version of our project, I need to request a confirmation for using this library from our corporation. Since 3.0 version of this library is Beta, I will not be able to obtain a confirmation. If I use 2.x version of this library, I will need to change so many things on our project (I also overloaded assignment and type conversion operators for making more compatibility with Eigen 3.0).

What time can Eigen 3.0 final version be released?

Thanks