Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0 Final Version

Hello,

You're not alone in this case and we are rushing to release Eigen 3.0
as soon as possible.

If I had to give a time estimate, my guess would be: one month. But
this really depends on how quick we are to fix the 3.0 blockers:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/bz/showdependencytree.cgi?id=25&hide_resolved=1

Notice that beta3 is when we will make the API 100% stable. The only
thing that 3.0 final will bring is bug fixes and more eigen2
compatibility features.

I'll shortly send an update on the status of beta3 blockers.

Benoit