|Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0 Final Version|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0 Final Version
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:58:19 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=EiQsV5+xImizu+copXeWKhAsKUzFv3rJapr4EkBFTwE=; b=wC5qgO/49yAEj9VKYHoORJgKfiICVVfBvCCagRSxNfKUtIxPTwAO2Ane6Pqus3N6t0 C+X5bL3ovkoneNt8prda6eGw2JpeZ2docoafyQiiqqjt8HmmILqV4uA/akDbhhN0lp0e sITfP/QRzniGyGO1WpsqP2cebij674OMRizv0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=jm6zcfvozRJrJOH6tShiLjMrJEEIN1zLNxfAPfrE46ZCcKvnPmiriO+i6VvPC5mDhi 3vBAgLTVS3S2q6584ag3q64kYTAUQIxmD1ME6LxivXxwe6P7rqShtL/hoB0oA9PnkOxI fCVRx2mqMAtf1TgN1jyQJkU97snivlQgIg+y4=
You're not alone in this case and we are rushing to release Eigen 3.0
as soon as possible.
If I had to give a time estimate, my guess would be: one month. But
this really depends on how quick we are to fix the 3.0 blockers:
Notice that beta3 is when we will make the API 100% stable. The only
thing that 3.0 final will bring is bug fixes and more eigen2
I'll shortly send an update on the status of beta3 blockers.
2011/1/21 volkan orhan <volkancsh@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I use Eigen 3.0 Beta 2 in our projects, but before release version of our
> project, I need to request a confirmation for using this library from our
> corporation. Since 3.0 version of this library is Beta, I will not be able
> to obtain a confirmation. If I use 2.x version of this library, I will need
> to change so many things on our project (I also overloaded assignment and
> type conversion operators for making more compatibility with Eigen 3.0).
> What time can Eigen 3.0 final version be released?