Re: [eigen] Proposal for STL containers helper templates

note that we also provide a convenient macro such that you don't have
to specify the allocator for some explicitly given types, e.g.:

declaring:

EIGEN_DEFINE_STL_VECTOR_SPECIALIZATION(Vector4f)

allows you to simply write:

std::vector<Vector4f> vec;

gael