Re: [eigen] updating the credits section on the wiki

I've updated both the credits section to mention it, and the
developer's corner page to explain crediting in more detail:

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Developer%27s_Corner#Contributors_crediting_and_copyright

Let me paste here the contents of this new section as I took the
liberty to state a couple of 'new' rules:

*** BEGIN WIKI TEXT ***

Everyone who made even the smallest contibution should add
himself/herself to the Credits.

Everyone keeps copyright on his contributions. There is no copyright assignment.

When making a contribution on behalf of your employer, please try
making it in your own name, not in your employer's name, if possible.

When you make large improvements to a source file, it is a good idea
to add yourself a copyright line in it, although this is by no means
necessary: you do implictly get copyright on the code you wrote.

Every commit should be made using the author's identity. We explain on
the Mercurial page how to generate patches in such a way that you get
credited when we import them.

*** END WIKI TEXT ***

Benoit