[eigen] updating the credits section on the wiki

Does anyone volunteer for updating the credits section on the wiki?

It involves:
 - looking up in wiki Main Page history when was the last time it was updated
 - using 'hg log' to see all the changesets from that date to now
 - process that output to see the list of all contributors (some
cut/sort/uniq will help here)
 - remove me / Gael / Hauke / Jitse / Thomas from that list (we're
already taking care of ourselves)
 - for each of the resulting contributors, use 'hg log -u' to see what
they did, merge together multiple addresses of unique persons
 - update the wiki.