[eigen] (Web Developer needed) our CSS is crappy

while updating the Eigen2To3 porting guide I realized that we need
someone with more CSS skills AND good taste to have a look at our CSS.

Case in point: http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/Eigen2ToEigen3.html#Decompositions

there are many problems in this table :

1. it's not even clear at first glance that it's a table. Borders would help.

2. but borders could easily make it feel clumsy and in other tables e.g.
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/Eigen2ToEigen3.html#PartAndExtract
borders are not needed because each cell's content has its own border.

--> maybe we need a separate table class for this latter case i.e.
when all cells have their own rectangle

--> but maybe there is something smarter that a real web developer
would do. For example, use smart background colors to make the table
structure apparent without resorting to borders??

3.  the column headings ("Eigen 2", etc) are not visible enough. Make
them bigger? bold?

4. the "#include..." cell on the bottow row is too big, gets too close
to the next cell, it's ugly. Is this is place where one needs to
adjust cell padding/spacing?

Then we have more non-table-specific CSS issues:

5. There is not enough whitespace before a new section, especially
after a large table. Makes the document structure hard to see.

6. We use all the horizontal size of the browser window. While that is
useful for large tables, this makes paragraphs of text hard to read.
Ideally we'd limit the width of the area that we use, except for
tables (all tables ? or only certain explicitly specified ones?)