Re: [eigen] (Web Developer needed) our CSS is crappy

indeed, there are many problems:

1 - the .css file corresponds to old doxygen version, while it is now
generated using doxygen 1.7.x
2 - the class attribute of many tables was not specified
3 - we don't use the <th> tag for headers
etc.

so on my local copy I fixed many of these issues and you can see some
screenshots there:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/260133/eigen/new_style_01.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/260133/eigen/new_style_02.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/260133/eigen/new_style_03.png

Basically I've re-started from scratch with default doxygen 1.7.2 css
file, defined two table classes:

"example" for example/output tables

"manual" for the default tables of the manual

and added some space + one line for section headers.

This can be improved further but I think that's already a better start.

gael