Re: [eigen] patches for eigen3.0-beta2

Great, thanks a lot Benoit!

Yeah it could be that some of the patches are already in :) We've been stuck with beta1 until now.

Was there a decision made on when something along the lines of a beta2 will be out? Or beta 1.5 -- we're fine with that too :) It's just easier to use the .tgz/.tbz and pull that in ROS, than go on the hg route.

Cheers,
Radu.