|Re: [eigen] Getting to a solution from sparse matrices, Eigen3|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Getting to a solution from sparse matrices, Eigen3
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:28:10 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Rf+J7apW9KH/nummJIs9UwtkJAXEz+u18skxHWxCc/4=; b=vrf91TtAS2vWDTIpYirIZ72r+pAQhPxKrb4GAi6zO/wbzyFBRwXeEbbkMn5zXILHs3 dKwV6J7VPJ+Nz8pQyWK3aoQD9+jOx4s527k7nq9++THmYNZi4i6fUswSC43aWeCmQ0Jh VS8hoM4kNwgW3BqLFm7LxxiLHLFSiYW3HBU7g=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=nOGNsfqoy4Y6smo+797kJaH/zUMaDt8J1cY3xiXWogjBr2hlNosumvf+pvFfYzRBQV 4hK+eXrpXn9fidyDDoLo61HqbvZHUI7cRm63MGp8HoBAYXXp87VT6gmpPmqsSmxipJlR G1mQac56+FAFrWkqGsaecV13WhVZNmmOyRr5U=
On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 8:37 PM, FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1st, I have to beg your pardon:
> My comment on this topic was uninformed and hence unclear.
> Thanks to Gael for clarification.
> 2nd, I want to ask what fact(s) in particular implies Gael's note below.
> Is TauCS not recommend to be used as a sparse solver?
> Didn't that leads to the conclusion that TauCS in general is not
oh, this is mainly because Taucs is not maintained anymore. I also get
strange behavior with complexes, but maybe this is the fault of my
> Am 18.08.2010 15:30, schrieb Gael Guennebaud:
>> [...] Taucs support module
>> solver: SparseLLT<SparseMatrixType, Taucs> (include<Eigen/TaucsSupport>)
>> notes: LLT solving using Taucs, requires a SparseMatrix object (not